Saturday, June 1, 2013

When I think of Our Sacred Love

When I Think of Our Sacred Love
****************************
BY: Keith H. Seymour
*******************
I kiss your lips hello, each morning
before I open my eyes.
Then when awake... your are not there.
When this reality appears... my heart dies.

I reach over to the night table,
where your smiling picture is adorned
by the beads of Holy Church and Holy Mother.
I then pick it up and kiss your smile,
knowing for me...you are my Love...There is no other.
Each night, I pray Holy Beads for our eternally earthly union.
I kiss you goodnight, close my eyes, and for a few brief unconscious hours,
We are consciously together... eating tomatoes, and tuyo
Mahal and Inday...as I dream of you, and you of me,
we happily cry.
For, I know you do the same of my picture and your Holy Beads
in your far away place.
As you close your eyes, and picture my true and faithful love for you,
that is so unmistakably... upon my face .

Your day is my night, my day your night,
and even though separated by thousands of miles, distant lands. and many seas,
we are joined together, by God given love... as our mutual keys.
Someday...and the sooner the better.
whether our eyes our physically open or closed,
we will mutually and concurrently kiss...when our Holy Beads and lives

by God are joined Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment