Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The unknown Fear

THE UNKNOWN FEAR
**********************

I was feeling so good, so wonderful!
Then all of a sudden,
this painfully horrifying fear...struck me.
It is a fear worse than one bought on by a nightmare
because
I am awake. So, I am scared...oh so scared!

It is a fear that makes me want to cry, but stops the tears.
It is a fear that makes me want to scream, but when I try,
no sound emits.
I cry and cry, scream and scream, but no tears and sound is released.
I know that I am afraid, and what I am afraid of is real.
I know it is definitely there. It even lets me know it is there and to be feared.
I just don't know what it is I fear...it won't reveal itself to me!
Therefore, I do not know why this fear exist.

Is it a fear of Justice or injustice?
Is it something I have forgotten... or recalled...but not yet aware?

All I know is that this unknown fear is there!
Maybe knowing this fear is present should be comfort enough.
Maybe not!

At least I can I-dentify it as...an unknown fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment