Friday, December 7, 2012

The Throw-a-way Person


 The Throw-a-Way Person
**********************

BY: Keith H. Seymour
*******************


                                                 The Throw-a-Way Person
                                                  ********************
                                                                                                             BY: Keith H. Seymour
                                                                                                             *****************
I am just a throw a way person
continually attempting to prove
that I valuable... enough to be kept... to receive with sincerity
acknowledgment
of my worth as a person, as someone who deserves to be loved and appreciated ...for himself.
I refuse to be appreciated... merely for the material wealth
that I am perceived to produce, provide or possess.
I do not consider it appreciation to be loved
out of the perception...that I may be utilized
to satisfy your sick fantasies, mine, or both...concurrently.

I am a person.. a man
who feels and loves.
In spite of what any stereotypical
female, boss, or anyone else in society may wish to believe
out of their own... self-imposed, or society imposed ignorance,
I have the ability to experience, create, feel, and exhibit
compassion.

I was not created for the purpose of being a throw-a-way person.
So I won;t be!!!
I will not be... simply because
I actively refuse... to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment