Sunday, July 19, 2009

beginning new book

Sunday, June 19, 2009: Today.I decided that I needed to write about the obsta

lces of dealing with epilpsy. It is going to be one f the hardest things I will ever do, because in spite of the name of this blogsite, there will be nothng creative about the facts in this book.

Still, maybe somebody can learn from my experiences, and how I have turned them and contiue to tutrn them into positive (yet difficult lessons.") The problem is obviousely not wrting about overcoming the obsticles, or even that it will in many cases bring up issues that will put me in a less than positive light, but through documented facts will put not only alot of powerful people within the south carolina school district (and family members in a positve light, it will also put alot of people in these same catagories ina negative light, and this could cost me friends,and increase what are alreayd stressful relationships among some family members.

Still, I have heard about and seen too many others go through what I ahve gone through to keep quiet, and if I do not stand up for what I believe in, and my standards of truth because I am afraid of disapproval, when not doing so could hurt others,what does that say about me?

I could write it as fiction, but what good would that do? If it got published I would only be asked at some point where I got the idea, and if it came from my life? I then would have to tell the truth. Maybe writing the manuscript annd deciding whther or no to submit it later, would be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment