Sunday, September 27, 2009

Standing Still


STANDING STILL

**************** By Keith H. Seymour
******************
Why do I stand here,
remaining in the same place?
Even though I move,
I never seem to leave
this spot..this place

If remaining does not work.. I leave.
If leaving does not work...I stay.
I travel... inside the box, outside the box.
And everywhere else in between.
I continually travel to and through
every geometrical, geographical,
physiological area variable.
As well as...my own spirit-uality.<

I am consistently,
the confused traveler...permanent resident.
I just wish I knew
why I constantly move... and yet
I am always here...standing still

Even though I obviously
catch up with and often times... surpass
the others,

their lives move forward while mine a

The definition of insanity:
“Doing the same thing,
even though the method is proven not to work.”

So after discoveringwhat does not work for me,
and discovering what does work,
Why does it not work for... me?
Why do I go insane
trying to figure out the reason
I remain... in the same place?
Why do I always find myself and my life
standing still?

No comments:

Post a Comment